So I scored...

Started by dhk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

An 85 composite score overall, 90+ for reading writing, 87+ on chemistry and a 49 on biology, 75ish for Math.

Now, I understand that 85 composite is considered competitive, but I really need to improve my biology score. Unfortunately, I have been been good at biology so I really need tips on studying biology.. Anything helps.. thanks

Just read and memorize there is not much to it.
 
An 85 composite score overall, 90+ for reading writing, 87+ on chemistry and a 49 on biology, 75ish for Math.

Now, I understand that 85 composite is considered competitive, but I really need to improve my biology score. Unfortunately, I have been been good at biology so I really need tips on studying biology.. Anything helps.. thanks

If you have good grades in your biology classes and the 49 meets the minimum requirement for the school (it probably does), why waste the money to retake it again when you risk lowering your scores in the other areas?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
An 85 composite score overall, 90+ for reading writing, 87+ on chemistry and a 49 on biology, 75ish for Math.

Now, I understand that 85 composite is considered competitive, but I really need to improve my biology score. Unfortunately, I have been been good at biology so I really need tips on studying biology.. Anything helps.. thanks

I scored 84th percentile overall, 45th in math. Surprised me, to say the least. Anyhow I got in to my first choice, the 45 never even came up. As long as your school accepts those scores, pat yourself on the back and move on. 🙂
 
Yeah, I think your fine not retaking it. Individual section scores didnt even come up for me, and my lowest section was chemestry (most of the section was gen chem and I was too focused on o-chem while studying).Your score is very competitive so I would say apply.