So much to learn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chex

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm barely going into the 3rd week of my 1st year at Angeles University Foundation, and I feel like I'm already dying from all the quizzes and textbook chapters they're throwing at me. Now I wish I did some pre-studying over the summer :(

Members don't see this ad.

Don't sweat it. You would have read the wrong stuff over the summer anyhow. Focus on distilling the huge amount of information down to it's bare essence. Be realistic....a normal med student can't learn everything they throw at you...so don't try...and don't get into a panic and drown by trying to learn every detail in a futile effort.

Learn what you need to learn in order to get through the week, and then the module.

Unless of course you're the gunner, then just read and remember everything.

heyy man,

im at AUF too..but for nursing.

i plan to attend fatima for med tho..i was thinkin about staying at AUF for it, but they didnt have USCE available..what do u think about it so far?

Members don't see this ad :)
ha i'm in my first 3 weeks of school here at UST and i know EXACTLY what you mean...anatomy is killing me right now.

Don't sweat it. You would have read the wrong stuff over the summer anyhow. Focus on distilling the huge amount of information down to it's bare essence. Be realistic....a normal med student can't learn everything they throw at you...so don't try...and don't get into a panic and drown by trying to learn every detail in a futile effort.

Learn what you need to learn in order to get through the week, and then the module.

Unless of course you're the gunner, then just read and remember everything.

I also think so.