So This Email From Dr. Haight At Tucom-mi...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mj1878

Water good...
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:barf: Does anyone know if it will be a:

1)Group email to the accepted students only, group email to the rejecteds and a group email to the waitlisteds,

2)Group email to everyone detailing who's in and out

3)Individual email to all.

Thanks! :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

mj1878 said:
:barf: Does anyone know if it will be a:

1)Group email to the accepted students only, group email to the rejecteds and a group email to the waitlisteds,

2)Group email to everyone detailing who's in and out

3)Individual email to all.

Thanks! :scared:
He will only email those who specifically emailed him inquiring about TUCOM's decision. If you didn't email him you will have to wait for snail mail, roughly two weeks post interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
FutureDocDO said:
He will only email those who specifically emailed him inquiring about TUCOM's decision. If you didn't email him you will have to wait for snail mail, roughly two weeks post interview.

So is this post interview? And if so, what is the earliest you could find out post interview if you email him? I am just trying to figure out this out seeing as Dec. 15th is coming soon... I have an interview at TOURO on the Nov. 22nd. Do you think I will find out before I need to submit a deposit at another school? Thanks.

If the school lets the students know tomorrow (which I think is the case), then these students have 2 weeks to pay the deposit (Dec 2). At this point, the committee will know how many seats are still available. On Dec 2, the committee will meet again and make decisions on the 40 students who interviewed between tomorrow and Dec 2. So if you interview on Nov 22, then you should know the committee's decision on December 2. Good luck!

great thanks so much!

Does anyone know how many people have already been accepted to TUCOM and returned their deposits.

THis is my TOP choice school.....and I was late applying (my primary just got sent out today)...

I'm hoping I still have a chance :confused: :confused:

Thanks!

BluesClues32 said:
If the school lets the students know tomorrow (which I think is the case), then these students have 2 weeks to pay the deposit (Dec 2). At this point, the committee will know how many seats are still available. On Dec 2, the committee will meet again and make decisions on the 40 students who interviewed between tomorrow and Dec 2. So if you interview on Nov 22, then you should know the committee's decision on December 2. Good luck!

I have no idea, but from the day I interviewed, I know that 2 of 4 people returned the deposit. More applicants may have been accepted on my interview day, but I only kept in touch with 3 others applicants. I hope that helps!

As a side note...TUCOM forms a ranked waiting list. Those people at the top who were not offered seats have the option of automatic acceptance the following year. So 20 seats were already given to these students before interviews for new applicants started this year.

Hi mj1878, yeah I am hanging out by the computer also waiting for the email. I wonder what percentage of interviewees at this time of year are accepted right off the bat. Being put on the waiting list would be torture, but I guess better than being denied. Good luck today!

asm028400 said:
Hi mj1878, yeah I am hanging out by the computer also waiting for the email. I wonder what percentage of interviewees at this time of year are accepted right off the bat. Being put on the waiting list would be torture, but I guess better than being denied. Good luck today!

Dr. Haight told my interview group that TUCOM tries not to put anyone on a waitlist until after December. He said as long as there are seat available, he will push the committee to make a final decision right now. Good luck!