so what about this whole pre residency fellowship?

Started by Jean Paul
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jean Paul

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, 😀

I have just found out about pre residency fellowships in Oto. What is the consensus on this? Are they beneficial? :scared: I think they usually last about a year and involve research also.

Also, where do I find which hospitals run these fellowships?😕

If this has already been discussed please direct me to the post. Thanks
 
Hi guys, 😀

I have just found out about pre residency fellowships in Oto. What is the consensus on this? Are they beneficial? :scared: I think they usually last about a year and involve research also.

Also, where do I find which hospitals run these fellowships?😕

If this has already been discussed please direct me to the post. Thanks

Never heard of any pre-residency clinical fellowship. You may be talking about "research fellowships" which are basically programs where you do a year of research in oto. Doris Duke research fellowships are one example (google "Doris Duke otolaryngology"). I believe that the NIH also has a similar program but am not sure.