So what are you doing while waiting for UF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roomandave

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I myself am planning on teaching high school science. After a long time of deciding what I want to do when I grow up, I have come to the conclusion that I want to be a pharmacist or teach science (OK I really want my own science show in TV, but that doesn't seem like it will happen!).

I'm just curious to see what you all have as your backup plan... :)

Members don't see this ad.

While the st. pete uf campus was my first choice overall (close to my home so no relocating involved), I have been accepted to another pharmacy program out of state. As of today, I am planning on going to MCPHS to complete my PharmD. I had a few back-up options if I had not been accepted to any pharmacy school. One of them was graduate work in Healthcare Administration.

Still not giving up hope of UF though... miracles can happen, right??

Hey kellia, I know of a few people in Orlando who were accepted in july and august. Some of them had already given up hope. Good luck!

Trancelucent1 said:
Hey kellia, I know of a few people in Orlando who were accepted in july and august. Some of them had already given up hope. Good luck!
thank you!!!!! i won't!