jun99

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
I'm seeing this school mentioned all over the forums, and I've never heard of it before. Where is it and why does everyone seem to want to go there? :confused:

Dr.Biassi

10+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
I'm seeing this school mentioned all over the forums, and I've never heard of it before. Where is it and why does everyone seem to want to go there? :confused:

Lake erie college of Osteopathic Medicine.. They have aslo a school of pharmacy but Lake erie college of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) is they name of the big school.

Idesiretosling

10+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
There is a lot of information to be found if you go to google and search for "Lecom pharmacy". There you could find out that the school is in PA and is a 3 year program and so on. Google can answer your questions much faster than the good people here on SDN for many questions.

Going to the school's website is usually a good way to find out where a school is located and other interesting tidbits about the school and their program.
http://www.lecom.edu/pharm/

About the Ads

pharmhopeful

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
There's also a satellite campus opening in Brandenton, FL as well. If I had realized that when I was applying, I might have applied to that one instead of Erie. From what I understand you are not allowed to apply to LECOM-Erie and LECOM-Brandenton. You have to choose one or the other. It's one of the 3 year programs :)

PharmDJH

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
The one in brandenton is not a satellite, they will have full time professor teaching, also it is a 4 year school and Erie is 3 year program. But all under LECOM

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.