so what now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shisong

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just got my application verified (9/4) and everything is finished. LOR+Transcript+complete application.

I applied to

RowanSOM
Touro NY
NYIT
PCOM

do i just wait now for these schools to send secondaries?

P.S I know NYIT's secondary is available, do the other three send secondaries?

my stats: 3.6 cgpa/sgpa 28 mcat

Members don't see this ad.

Yea the other three will send secondaries.

I'm sorry for being blunt and I don't know your situation, but you need to apply to more schools. The sooner the better

Reactions: 2 users
Yea the other three will send secondaries.

I'm sorry for being blunt and I don't know your situation, but you need to apply to more schools. The sooner the better

He could apply to all the schools if OP has the cash flow.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would apply to more schools. Those are reach DO schools you are applying to and you might not get in. Your stats are about average for those schools, but they're also looking for candidates who have done more than just good GPA and MCAT.

You'll need to wait before you get invited to complete their secondary. I think NYIT you can start filling out now.

I agree with those above, assuming you have good ECs, LORs, etc, you're a good candidate, but nothing is ever certain with med admissions! You should absolutely add some more schools, ASAP.

That Touro-NY secondary cost is worth 3 secondaries at other schools. Unless you are from New York, use that money else where, if your low on cash that is.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD APPLY TO MORE SCHOOLS

DMU UNECOM VCOM NSUCOM NYITCOM (if you're a NY resident) LMUCOM for starters, LECOMs (if you're ok with PBL and their rules)

Other posters can add on. I know you're probably trying to save on cash, but trust me it will be worth it to spend a few hundred more to GREATLY improve your chances of interviews and acceptances.