so what should i do? C+

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zellyen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
for Ochem 140a, I had a C+
but i showed an improving trend for 140b with a B+ and 140c with a solid A, 3.6 cGPA/3.47 science GPA, will this be overlooked? its dumb because if i failed it i coulda retake it but ugh -_-

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
but i showed an improving trend for 140b with a B+ and 140c with a solid A, 3.6 cGPA/3.47 science GPA, will this be overlooked? its dumb because if i failed it i coulda retake it but ugh -_-

if you would have failed and retook it, both scores would be calculated into ur gpa...not just the c, so ur better off

the upward trend is good and one C wont kill u, especially in organic or biochem, but try to keep them off ur transcript as they do raise some flags if seen multiple times (like W's, etc)

what should you do... well don't do it again (get C's) and I think your fine!

zellyen ur totally screwed! HAHA just kidding you'll be fine eveyone one has atleast one tough class that they didn't do that great in. And I think that you go to my alma mater since the course number is the same and yea 140A was the most difficult because its the first time you get your feet wet with o-chem. Don't worry about it, try to avoid a C at all cost from now on out.

I had a 3.6 cGPA/3.49 sciGPA and a good but not fabulous DAT score. I got a C+ in a my evolution/diversity class in my intro bio series. I got into 4 good schools. One C isn't gonna hurt at all. In the 8 interviews that I had, I didn't even get asked about it.

thx for the support, and i can almost graduate and thats my only C