housemd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Status
Are we supposed to hear this week? Their administration has been less than forthcoming...

CalGoldenBear

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2005
Status
they were supposed to send out all final decision letters yesterday, the 15th. anyone heard anything yet?

sweatybrain

10+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
CalGoldenBear said:
they were supposed to send out all final decision letters yesterday, the 15th. anyone heard anything yet?
i heard something, but one of my good friends is a student there and found out about my WL for me.

what a party pooper.

hehehe.

turkeymou

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2005
Status
it seems that people have been getting acceptances from nyu via email. so if i didn't receive an email yesterday, does that mean i am going to get a waitlist or rejection via snailmail?

sorry for such a nitpicky worry but i am still waiting for my first acceptance... :scared:

aar239

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2005
NY
Status
I got my acceptance letter by snailmail

ajt2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2004
Status
CalGoldenBear said:
i could be wrong, but i thought nyu sends all decisions by snailmail
Acceptances are sent via snail mail - as is most correspondence from NYU at this point.

lulubean

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
i got an acceptance via snail mail on the 2/14.

lulubean

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
i interviewed on 1/3, i think.

ElKapitan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2004
Status
So NYU is making all final decisions, and is not interviewing anymore? Or are they making all final decisions, like who they will actually interview. Because I got the rather rude email that was something to the effect of, "don't call our office, we will make all final decisions on the 15th". I was like WTF, are they completely bombarded with people calling their admissions office.

BigRedPingpong

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2003
NY
Visit site
Status
Interviews are over for this cycle. I walked passed the office and the "upcoming interviews" list was removed. Plus, this whole week the office was empty.

Dr. Chiquita

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2003
in pajamas
Visit site
Status
BigRedPingpong said:
Interviews are over for this cycle. I walked passed the office and the "upcoming interviews" list was removed. Plus, this whole week the office was empty.
Oh no!!! :mad:

BigRedPingpong

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2003
NY
Visit site
Status
Dr. Chiquita said:
What are you mad about? You got interviewed by uh, You, uh, See, uh, El, uh, Aey. By, the by, tell jim i started a forum called pre-mother's with long mammary glands forum. He's not allowed to post.

CalGoldenBear

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2005
Status
BigRedPingpong said:
So does anyone know if letters were sent out on the 15th like the admissions office previously said it was going to do?