So who took the SAT today?

malfee

Sports Medicine Wannabe
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did! I'm in an SAT-prep. class, but it's geared for the November test, so I've been doing some studying on my own for today. I was really surprised with the exam; it was much easier than I expected. I think out of all 10 sections, I may have omitted about 10 questions (give or take a few), which I'm pretty happy with. I had a really positive gut feeling after walking out of the classroom, so I'm enthusiastic to see my score in a few weeks. I'd be ecstatic if my score went up, especially my verbal and math (I only had an 1190/1600 on my first attempt).

Members don't see this ad.

I took the SAT today and the time was all screwed up. On one of the math sections the teacher's book said to give us 20 minutes and our books said 25 minutes. She did let us go back and do five more minutes though. Some of the times on the other sections were off too. Do you think the collegeboard will throw out our scores or make us retake it?:scared:

On a more positive note, I didn't panic as much on the essay so I might have done a bit better on that.

I took it today :)

The math & writing sections were so much easier than I expected them to be!
If anything, the critical reading is going to kill me. No matter how many times I practice, I just don't get the passage based readings. I will get about 75% of those right, and the other 25% I guess when I narrow it down to two choices. There weren't a lot of sentence completion so I think I'm ok on that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did! I'm in an SAT-prep. class, but it's geared for the November test, so I've been doing some studying on my own for today. I was really surprised with the exam; it was much easier than I expected. I think out of all 10 sections, I may have omitted about 10 questions (give or take a few), which I'm pretty happy with. I had a really positive gut feeling after walking out of the classroom, so I'm enthusiastic to see my score in a few weeks. I'd be ecstatic if my score went up, especially my verbal and math (I only had an 1190/1600 on my first attempt).

I'm half nervous/half excited. I'm shooting for at least a 2000. Hoping for 2100-2200. We'll see! *crosses fingers*

I'm half nervous/half excited. I'm shooting for at least a 2000. Hoping for 2100-2200. We'll see! *crosses fingers*

Haha, 2000 is nothing to be ashamed of, jeez. :laugh:

I'd be stoked if I broke 2000. I wish everyone the best of luck!

i'm really scared...

Yep, I took 'em on Saturday. Math and writing totally easy. Critical reading was alright, not like the other two times I took it. I'm hoping for my best score. :D

I heard that the october SAT is the easiest SAT. I didnt take it, but mostly everybody I know that did scored alot better. I almost wish i did take it.

I really need to take the SAT... I've taken the ACT twice now. I live Alabama and no one really cares about the SAT around here, most seniors only take it once.

I did! j/k lmao

This is a blast from the past. Would be interested to know who did do well?