So worried about Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hroushaa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have no Idea how I am going to study for the bio any help please exam in 29 days.

Members don't see this ad.

Were/are you a bio major? For bio majors, just reading through Cliffs once and using Feralis' notes to fill in gaps has sounded sufficient. Depends on how much you can retain for how long. I feel like I have a good short term memory so I've went over it broadly but am really going to focus on it the week before my exam so I get a least "leakage" as possible. I'll find out after the exam if that is a reliable strategy. Only you know what the best way to study for yourself is. Good luck and feel free to PM me!

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll be fine. Just get your basics down with cliffs, khan academy and craig savage youtube videos. Go through destroyers bio section 2x and skim Feralis notes. I'm a Business major (only taken 2 bio classes in my life), I did all this stuff and I got a 24 on the Bio section a couple of days ago. If I can do this you can certainly do this no problem, don't panic just study and the rest will take care of itself. Feel free to PM me

Reactions: 1 user
You'll be fine. Just get your basics down with cliffs, khan academy and craig savage youtube videos. Go through destroyers bio section 2x and skim Feralis notes. I'm a Business major (only taken 2 bio classes in my life), I did all this stuff and I got a 24 on the Bio section a couple of days ago. If I can do this you can certainly do this no problem, don't panic just study and the rest will take care of itself. Feel free to PM me
I am a chemistry major so I only had 3 bio class in my life that is why I am worried.

I did but I feel I can't remember any thing I study lol so I get discharge.
Well the easiest way to go about it is to read through something easier like Cliffs, take notes, even on stuff you know. Anything that seems new, star it. Find it on Feralis' notes (trust me those notes have everything under the sun) and read it. Take notes again and make flashcards on topics or vocab that keeps giving you a hard time and eventually they will start making sense. Try to explain any concept like you're explaining it to a 5 year old. If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough. Good luck!

Start with cliffs and then use destroyer to make sure you know the concepts. Thats what I've been doing. Oh! and try to relax.