So worried....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sayilohyee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I e-submitted my application on May 26th. And I think my GPA is verified in the beginning of June.(I don't remember the exact date)

However, my application has not been sent out yet.

Do I need to tell AADSAS to send out my application or something ??
I paid the fee, my Gpa is verified, and etc. But, I don't know what's going on...
:confused::confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi.
I e-submitted my application on May 26th. And I think my GPA is verified in the beginning of June.(I don't remember the exact date)

However, my application has not been sent out yet.

Do I need to tell AADSAS to send out my application or something ??
I paid the fee, my Gpa is verified, and etc. But, I don't know what's going on...
:confused::confused:

Do your best to relax. Stressing out is not going to improve the situation. The only change it will make is you're more nervous at your upcoming interviews. Relax.

Yeah calm down and try to relax. You applied so early in the application cycle that you have nothing to don't have to worry about getting early interviews (you will get them) or any deadlines for any schools.

Just try to relax and let AADSAS get the applications to the schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah im pretty sure they send it out not daily but mass mails at once
I believe my GPA was verified around June 14 and it was sent out on June 23.
so give a week or so and hope they send it out sometime soon

Mine grades were verified and app sent in before the end of May and was just sent out this past Monday...