Step I Social Science section on Kaplan

Started by TOKOY90
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TOKOY90

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not doing well in the social science section in the kaplan q bank, wondering how representative it is of the content tested on the step 1, and what is the best resource to learn it.
thanks
 
Kaplan with FA/UWorld are the best. It is not the highest yield topic on Step 1 but there definitely may be a number of questions on it. At least a few for sure
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I doubt you want to see them on your exam and kick yourself for skipping over it. Better not take the risk
I was not planning to skip it, just wanted to find out the best resource to learn it well and in reasonable timeframe

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk