Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It always seems like most of those in poverty continue to use the same excuse that keeps them in poverty and those who succeed always find ways to succeed no matter what obstacles are put in front of them.
This is coming from a 1st gen immigrant who didn't have a nickel to buy a piece of candy growing up and eating ramen through med school.
Those who make excuses will continue to make excuses. The more they get, the more they will waste. You can't make someone work hard. It takes hard work to improve yourself. There is a reason most obese people stay obese. Hard work is.... well hard. I would dare to say that most Americans would not be willing to sacrifice and work as hard as I did to go from poverty to top 1% NW in the same generation.
BTW, I have been to multiple countries in Europe, Asia, S. America and I will tell you with confidence that the US is the best place to live and not even close. Switzerland, Iceland, Italy, France, Japan, Spain..... All kind of stink overall compared to America.
This is coming from a 1st gen immigrant who didn't have a nickel to buy a piece of candy growing up and eating ramen through med school.
Those who make excuses will continue to make excuses. The more they get, the more they will waste. You can't make someone work hard. It takes hard work to improve yourself. There is a reason most obese people stay obese. Hard work is.... well hard. I would dare to say that most Americans would not be willing to sacrifice and work as hard as I did to go from poverty to top 1% NW in the same generation.
BTW, I have been to multiple countries in Europe, Asia, S. America and I will tell you with confidence that the US is the best place to live and not even close. Switzerland, Iceland, Italy, France, Japan, Spain..... All kind of stink overall compared to America.
Last edited: