socialism

Started by mille125
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and im sorry....

where were white americans imprisoned?

history shows black americans were imprisoned and made slaves

history shows that native americans were imprisoned and forced to walk the trail of tears.

history shows that japanese americans and asian americans were imprisoned.


show me historical data where white americans were imprisoned by other peoples other than other white americans.


ill wait.

or not, because forever will take too long
 
So you are essentially saying that white countries need non-white people to be as successful as they are? Do you think white countries wouldn't make it on their own?

White people and countries will do just fine without non-white mass immigration.

Example numeral uno:
When did the US emerge as the preeminent global superpower that it is? 1945
What percent of the US were whities back then? About 90%

See, they did just fine.

Whites tend to invent things to keep things moving. They'll figure it out.

Question for you? Please respond. Can you name one benefit that African muslims bring to Switzerland? If you were in charge of Switzerland, how would you convince your citizens that allowing African Muslims will have a positive effect on you and the country?

-----------

Other countries may have their own problems, but the primary reason they lack diversity is that the people don't want it. It really is that simple.
do you know why america had such a big boom back then?

Women.

yes most of them white, but a major reason on the growth of america as a superpower was Rosie the Riveter.
 
and the british never attacked the spanish. who never attacked the french. who never attacked germania. who never attacked the russians. who never attacked the swedes.

oh and the brits never conquered the welsh. or decimated the scots. or never invaded, ruled, or forcibly starved the irish




Cortez band of men destroyed the Aztec empire by deception, superior firearms and disease. he made an alliance with the Tlaxcalans upon arrival in the new world, longstanding enemies of the Aztecs.

unintentionally, he spread smallpox that devastated the peoples of the Aztec empire, killing millions.

he kidnapped Moctezuma after Moctezuma invited Cortes to stay as a guest (1 year after Cortes' arrival in the new world) and essentially usurped power. that was the catalyst for breakup of the empire. his brother took over but died of smallpox.

the spaniards then sieged Tenochtitlan with his Tlaxcalans allies and that victory lead to the complete fall of the Aztec empire, as Moctezuma's sons were killed.
Just saw a documentary in this. I was surprised to hear that they sacrificed 20k of their own people annually to the Sun God. Maybe I heard it wrong but that seems insane. Every year you have to worry if you’re h going to be sacrificed to the Sun God. That’s no way to live
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and im sorry....

where were white americans imprisoned?

history shows black americans were imprisoned and made slaves

history shows that native americans were imprisoned and forced to walk the trail of tears.

history shows that japanese americans and asian americans were imprisoned.


show me historical data where white americans were imprisoned by other peoples other than other white americans.


ill wait.

or not, because forever will take too long
I guess you’ve never read this. You need a history refresher

 
UK decided it was necessary to release a pamphlet for new immigrants on how to behave in a civilized western society

"Immigrants are coming from places and societies where attitudes towards women can be completely incompatible with Western society," he said.

"Too many communities are failing to properly integrate and become part of our culture, leaving frankly backwards standards to prevail."

A section on gender explains that women in the UK have equal rights to men, and do not need the permission from a husband, father, brother or any other man to do things like work, study, travel, or make decisions.
Another section on sex and consent sets out how both people must agree to sex or sexual contact of any kind, and consent cannot be given if someone is asleep, drunk, or unable to respond.

"If you have sex with someone who does not want to, this is called rape. Rape is a serious crime," the document says.
"It is still rape if: You are married to the person or in a relationship. They agreed once, but changed their mind."

The guidance also contains contact details for organisations for victims and those seeking help with the issues raised.


 
Last edited:
UK decided it was necessary to release a pamphlet for new immigrants on how to behave in a civilized western society

"Immigrants are coming from places and societies where attitudes towards women can be completely incompatible with Western society," he said.

"Too many communities are failing to properly integrate and become part of our culture, leaving frankly backwards standards to prevail."

A section on gender explains that women in the UK have equal rights to men, and do not need the permission from a husband, father, brother or any other man to do things like work, study, travel, or make decisions.
Another section on sex and consent sets out how both people must agree to sex or sexual contact of any kind, and consent cannot be given if someone is asleep, drunk, or unable to respond.

"If you have sex with someone who does not want to, this is called rape. Rape is a serious crime," the document says.
"It is still rape if: You are married to the person or in a relationship. They agreed once, but changed their mind."

The guidance also contains contact details for organisations for victims and those seeking help with the issues raised.


Implicit acknowledgement that there's a problem. I like how you included reference links for the learning impaired.
 
Huh? Would Michael Jordan have reached a net worth of 4 billion had he been born rich and white instead of poor and black? How bout Tyler Perry?

Stop with the race stuff already.
Let me answer it for you. If Musk was black and subject to apartheid, he would NOT be worth a trillion dollars today.
 
Pain Applicant said

When did the US emerge as the preeminent global superpower that it is? 1945
What percent of the US were whities back then? About 90%


This had very little to do with what you are mentioning.

1) Our domestic factories and industrial complex was completely undamaged. Europe and Asia industrial capacities were completely in ruins.

2) Our economy produced 1/2 of the worlds goods and held more than 1/2 of the worlds gold. Bretton Woods placed the US dollar at the center of the world's currency and this still exists today.

3) We were the only nation with nuclear weapons even though that only lasted for a few years.

4) We had very powerful alliances like NATO and were allowed to establish permanent bases around the world. We led international diplomacy thru the United Nations, founded in the US.

5) Long time, peer global powers like England, Germany, and France were financially ruined. Even the soon to be peer Soviet Union suffered the death of 25 million persons and bombing of some of its industrial sectors.
 
UK decided it was necessary to release a pamphlet for new immigrants on how to behave in a civilized western society

"Immigrants are coming from places and societies where attitudes towards women can be completely incompatible with Western society," he said.

"Too many communities are failing to properly integrate and become part of our culture, leaving frankly backwards standards to prevail."

A section on gender explains that women in the UK have equal rights to men, and do not need the permission from a husband, father, brother or any other man to do things like work, study, travel, or make decisions.
Another section on sex and consent sets out how both people must agree to sex or sexual contact of any kind, and consent cannot be given if someone is asleep, drunk, or unable to respond.

"If you have sex with someone who does not want to, this is called rape. Rape is a serious crime," the document says.
"It is still rape if: You are married to the person or in a relationship. They agreed once, but changed their mind."

The guidance also contains contact details for organisations for victims and those seeking help with the issues raised.


take home message?

its men. always men.
 
I guess you’ve never read this. You need a history refresher

you didnt read the description, did you?

let me enlighten you:

They submit themselves, with hopes of getting food and water, as slaves to the Oulad Bou Sbaa.

the next sentences:
After days of abuse, they are bought by Hamet, who, after his own experiences with his failed caravan (described at the novels opening), sympathizes with the plight of the crew. Together, they set off on a hellish journey across the desert to collect a bounty for Hamet in Swearah.


yes there were europeans who were forced into slavery - stolen from coastal regions by Barbary pirates, who didnt use race as a reason for enslavement.
 
you didnt read the description, did you?

let me enlighten you:



the next sentences:



yes there were europeans who were forced into slavery - stolen from coastal regions by Barbary pirates, who didnt use race as a reason for enslavement.
Read the book. You’ll be smarter
 
nah. would take away from my casual pubmed.gov browsing.

i also like the reading material in Anesthesiology ACE questions but they are expensive.

for short attention span, orbitcme.com is quick and easy and you can declare cme credits and a lot cheaper.
 
take home message?

its men. always men.
1787355531855.png
 
Do you have an original thought of your own or do you just repost ragebait clips and random videos/books and say 'read this'?

Ben Shapiro is right-wing Zionist and loves funding US wars and sending billions to Israel. MEMRI is a US non-profit whose founder and President is former Israeli intelligence. They are widely know for selective translation and out-of-context clips to demonize Arabs and Muslims. Getting your info from sources paid to generate outrage gives a distorted view.

You didn't answer last time: have you ever actually interacted with a Muslim in person?

What specifically concerns you about Muslims, and specifically about 'sharia law' in the US has you worried? Please give your personal view, not links to social media ragebait.
 
Do you have an original thought of your own or do you just repost ragebait clips and random videos/books and say 'read this'?

Ben Shapiro is right-wing Zionist and loves funding US wars and sending billions to Israel. MEMRI is a US non-profit whose founder and President is former Israeli intelligence. They are widely know for selective translation and out-of-context clips to demonize Arabs and Muslims. Getting your info from sources paid to generate outrage gives a distorted view.

You didn't answer last time: have you ever actually interacted with a Muslim in person?

What specifically concerns you about Muslims, and specifically about 'sharia law' in the US has you worried? Please give your personal view, not links to social media ragebait.
Yes I have. And there are many nice Muslims I have interacted with.

I’m worried about the radicals. Watch Steve’s clip. Radicals account for 20-25% of all Muslims. That’s large number.

I support equal rights of women, other ethnicities and LGTBQ etc. which is incongruent w/sharia law and customs. I disagree with the killing of infidels
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I have. And there are many nice Muslims I have interacted with.

I’m worried about the radicals. Watch Steve’s clip. Radicals account for 20-25% of all Muslims. That’s large number.

I support equal rights of women, other ethnicities and LGTBQ etc. which is incongruent w/sharia law and customs. I disagree with the killing of infidels

Can you cite a reliable source for the 20-25% of Muslims being radicals, and what the definition of a radical is? From a quick search, I see that number for a 2014 Ben Shapiro video with manipulated poll data that has been debunked.

Anyone can post social media clips to try to demonize an entire group. Here is a clip of Israeli settlers in the West Bank. There are many more clips like this of Israeli settlers terrorizing West Bank Palestinians while the IDF stands by. Hundreds of videos of settlers shooting civilians, burning homes and farms, beatings, etc. When they call for help, the IDF comes and watches or sometimes assists the settlers. Does this mean all Jews or Israelis are radicals? Of course not. This is why ragebait social media isn't an argument.


Equal rights sounds great for women, ethnicities, LGBTQ, etc. I support that too. Can you name one specific right American Muslims are trying to take away or restrict in the US? What actual US laws or policies are Muslims trying to pass to impose 'sharia law'?

Meanwhile, sitting Christian and Jewish polticians (Randy Fine, Nancy Mace, Ogles, Tuberville, etc.) are actively demonizing the entire population of Muslims and working to restrict their religious freedom or ability to be in this country.
 
Can you cite a reliable source for the 20-25% of Muslims being radicals, and what the definition of a radical is? From a quick search, I see that number for a 2014 Ben Shapiro video with manipulated poll data that has been debunked.

Anyone can post social media clips to try to demonize an entire group. Here is a clip of Israeli settlers in the West Bank. There are many more clips like this of Israeli settlers terrorizing West Bank Palestinians while the IDF stands by. Hundreds of videos of settlers shooting civilians, burning homes and farms, beatings, etc. When they call for help, the IDF comes and watches or sometimes assists the settlers. Does this mean all Jews or Israelis are radicals? Of course not. This is why ragebait social media isn't an argument.


Equal rights sounds great for women, ethnicities, LGBTQ, etc. I support that too. Can you name one specific right American Muslims are trying to take away or restrict in the US? What actual US laws or policies are Muslims trying to pass to impose 'sharia law'?

Meanwhile, sitting Christian and Jewish polticians (Randy Fine, Nancy Mace, Ogles, Tuberville, etc.) are actively demonizing the entire population of Muslims and working to restrict their religious freedom or ability to be in this country.

Sharia not compatible with US Law. No current attempt to ratify or recognize sharia in federal or state level. But a large number of muslims want sharia for domestic law.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2223.png
    IMG_2223.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 35
Sharia not compatible with US Law. No current attempt to ratify or recognize sharia in federal or state level. But a large number of muslims want sharia for domestic law.
Have you abandoned all critical thinking? Oh look, here’s a survey that supports my world view. Let’s post it!! Serious confirmation bias on your part.

How closely would you analyze an article claiming stem cells should be first line therapy for chronic back pain?

The source is the heritage foundation. The conclusion they’d reach is foregone before you read it, making their methodology and results extremely suspect.
 
Can you cite a reliable source for the 20-25% of Muslims being radicals, and what the definition of a radical is? From a quick search, I see that number for a 2014 Ben Shapiro video with manipulated poll data that has been debunked.

Anyone can post social media clips to try to demonize an entire group. Here is a clip of Israeli settlers in the West Bank. There are many more clips like this of Israeli settlers terrorizing West Bank Palestinians while the IDF stands by. Hundreds of videos of settlers shooting civilians, burning homes and farms, beatings, etc. When they call for help, the IDF comes and watches or sometimes assists the settlers. Does this mean all Jews or Israelis are radicals? Of course not. This is why ragebait social media isn't an argument.


Equal rights sounds great for women, ethnicities, LGBTQ, etc. I support that too. Can you name one specific right American Muslims are trying to take away or restrict in the US? What actual US laws or policies are Muslims trying to pass to impose 'sharia law'?

Meanwhile, sitting Christian and Jewish polticians (Randy Fine, Nancy Mace, Ogles, Tuberville, etc.) are actively demonizing the entire population of Muslims and working to restrict their religious freedom or ability to be in this country.
The stat was from an interview with a Muslim that Steve posted earlier.

What are your thoughts about this interview of an Iranian woman. Listen to the end. I really like PBS and think they are very balanced on this topic

 
Sharia not compatible with US Law. No current attempt to ratify or recognize sharia in federal or state level. But a large number of muslims want sharia for domestic law.


So we agree. There are zero attempts or proposals to implement or recognize 'sharia' as public law in the United States.

As stated Heritage Foundation - heavy right-wing anti-Muslim bias. Even so, look closely at the "nuance" section at the bottom of your own screenshot. 'Sharia law' means personal ethics and practices like fasting, praying or religious marriage. How is this different from Canon Law for Catholicism or Khalaka for Judaism? If you ask devout Christians or Jews whether they want their daily lives guided by religion and God (Canon Law, Halakha, or other), the majority will say yes. Following personal religious values while following the law of the land is practicing religious freedom under the Constitution.

The Constitution prevents religious law. No 'sharia' laws are being proposed, and everyday Muslims are practicing their faith without encroaching on the rights of others. What specifically do you think sharia is, and what specifically are you worried about?
 
Last edited:
The stat was from an interview with a Muslim that Steve posted earlier.

What are your thoughts about this interview of an Iranian woman. Listen to the end. I really like PBS and think they are very balanced on this topic


Ok, so the stat quoted from Steve that 25% of Muslims are radicals is from some random ragebait social media clip interview with a Muslim. Can we agree that is not a reliable source?

I sorta skimmed the video posted because it's 26 min but I saw some and am somewhat familiar with the case. I think the Iranian government is an extreme brutal theocracy. I think they are horrible. The Taliban is horrible too. Both extremely repressive in general and to women in particular. Mandating the headscarf is stupid. Iran and Afghanistan are the only two of 57 Muslim majority countries that mandate a headscarf. Iran can't enforce it. After their killing of Mahsa Amini, there is a big FU to the Iranian government and even right now women are going to work, university, etc without a scarf in protest.

We might be getter closer to understanding. I'll ask you the same thing I asked Steve. What specifically do you think sharia is, and what specifically are you worried about here in the US?
 
Ok, so the stat quoted from Steve that 25% of Muslims are radicals is from some random ragebait social media clip interview with a Muslim. Can we agree that is not a reliable source?

I sorta skimmed the video posted because it's 26 min but I saw some and am somewhat familiar with the case. I think the Iranian government is an extreme brutal theocracy. I think they are horrible. The Taliban is horrible too. Both extremely repressive in general and to women in particular. Mandating the headscarf is stupid. Iran and Afghanistan are the only two of 57 Muslim majority countries that mandate a headscarf. Iran can't enforce it. After their killing of Mahsa Amini, there is a big FU to the Iranian government and even right now women are going to work, university, etc without a scarf in protest.

We might be getter closer to understanding. I'll ask you the same thing I asked Steve. What specifically do you think sharia is, and what specifically are you worried about here in the US?
Steve’s post wasn’t from social media and I’ve already posted a clip where Frank Turek explains what it is but you disagree. You don’t want to believe or listen to differing views so I’m done discussing

And to answer your question I actually do know a Pakistani who believes gender customs and practices in America are abhorrent
 
Last edited:
Ok, so the stat quoted from Steve that 25% of Muslims are radicals is from some random ragebait social media clip interview with a Muslim. Can we agree that is not a reliable source?

I sorta skimmed the video posted because it's 26 min but I saw some and am somewhat familiar with the case. I think the Iranian government is an extreme brutal theocracy. I think they are horrible. The Taliban is horrible too. Both extremely repressive in general and to women in particular. Mandating the headscarf is stupid. Iran and Afghanistan are the only two of 57 Muslim majority countries that mandate a headscarf. Iran can't enforce it. After their killing of Mahsa Amini, there is a big FU to the Iranian government and even right now women are going to work, university, etc without a scarf in protest.

We might be getter closer to understanding. I'll ask you the same thing I asked Steve. What specifically do you think sharia is, and what specifically are you worried about here in the US?
They aren't going to answer you.
 
There are only 3 of the 50 or so Muslim majority countries that incorporate sharia law into full governance. They are Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Afghanistan. All of the others do a partial separation or are purely secular like Turkey. I am not aware of any western or none Muslim majority country that includes any aspect of Sharia law in their governance. To suggest this may be happening in the US is just fear mongering similar to socialism fear mongering. The president who has done the most towards socialism which means govt owning private companies is Trump. This is undisputed and you on the right can't say this, you only make excuses. But yet you use the word socialism often just to stoke fear. You have no shame.
 
So we agree. There are zero attempts or proposals to implement or recognize 'sharia' as public law in the United States.

As stated Heritage Foundation - heavy right-wing anti-Muslim bias. Even so, look closely at the "nuance" section at the bottom of your own screenshot. 'Sharia law' means personal ethics and practices like fasting, praying or religious marriage. How is this different from Canon Law for Catholicism or Khalaka for Judaism? If you ask devout Christians or Jews whether they want their daily lives guided by religion and God (Canon Law, Halakha, or other), the majority will say yes. Following personal religious values while following the law of the land is practicing religious freedom under the Constitution.

The Constitution prevents religious law. No 'sharia' laws are being proposed, and everyday Muslims are practicing their faith without encroaching on the rights of others. What specifically do you think sharia is, and what specifically are you worried about?
AI Overview



Sharia law is the religious and moral guidance system of Islam, derived from the Quran and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad. It covers personal faith, daily rituals, ethics, and family life, alongside specific legal principles. Application varies widely, influencing personal status laws in some countries or national legal codes in others. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Core Sources and Concepts
    • The Quran: The holy book of Islam, containing foundational spiritual and moral principles.
    • The Sunnah: The practical example, traditions, and sayings of Prophet Muhammad.
    • Fiqh: Human jurisprudence and scholarly interpretation used to apply Sharia principles to practical, everyday situations. [1, 2, 3, 4]

Scope of Guidance
    • Personal Worship: Directs daily prayers, fasting during Ramadan, charity, and religious pilgrimages.




I am not worried. But a large portion of muslims want sharia law (25% strongly support and 14% somewhat support)
For a religion that has a problem with terrorism, with a religion where there are those who feel other countries or people or religions do not have a right to exist, for a religion that treats women as not equal.....

As an American: I can say whatever I want. But if I say bad things about the Muhammad, I may be killed. Also, I have no problems saying Israel should stop with the settlements. Can you say Israel has a right to exist, 9/11 and 10/7 were wrong, and that women should have equal rights to men? Can you disavow radical islam and denounce terrorism? Why is there no support to overthrow Hamas and IRGC? If Israel and Palestine were reversed, would it be ok to say genocide against the palestinians? Just march them into the sea.... I just do not hear anyone calling for that. The other side calls for peace.
 
AI Overview



Sharia law is the religious and moral guidance system of Islam, derived from the Quran and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad. It covers personal faith, daily rituals, ethics, and family life, alongside specific legal principles. Application varies widely, influencing personal status laws in some countries or national legal codes in others. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Core Sources and Concepts
    • The Quran: The holy book of Islam, containing foundational spiritual and moral principles.
    • The Sunnah: The practical example, traditions, and sayings of Prophet Muhammad.
    • Fiqh: Human jurisprudence and scholarly interpretation used to apply Sharia principles to practical, everyday situations. [1, 2, 3, 4]

Scope of Guidance
    • Personal Worship: Directs daily prayers, fasting during Ramadan, charity, and religious pilgrimages.




I am not worried. But a large portion of muslims want sharia law (25% strongly support and 14% somewhat support)
For a religion that has a problem with terrorism, with a religion where there are those who feel other countries or people or religions do not have a right to exist, for a religion that treats women as not equal.....

As an American: I can say whatever I want. But if I say bad things about the Muhammad, I may be killed. Also, I have no problems saying Israel should stop with the settlements. Can you say Israel has a right to exist, 9/11 and 10/7 were wrong, and that women should have equal rights to men? Can you disavow radical islam and denounce terrorism? Why is there no support to overthrow Hamas and IRGC? If Israel and Palestine were reversed, would it be ok to say genocide against the palestinians? Just march them into the sea.... I just do not hear anyone calling for that. The other side calls for peace.

Sure....if you live in any of the three countries that I previously mentioned (saudi arabia, iran, afghanistan) and you insult Mohammed....then yes you will be dealt with and it will probably cost you your life.

Last I checked, you live in the US. Sharia law has no affect here as it does in any majority non-Muslim country or even a secular place like Turkey.

I dont know how many US Muslims you actually know. I know several hundred and I have a first degree family member who is one. They all see Sharia as providing personal religious guidance thru prayer, fasting, family ethics, etc. This is no difference than Christians and Jews using tenets of their faith to live their lives.

None of them have any problem living under the laws of the US Constitution while practicing their faith. Most of them are fearful of the way that society treats them especially under current far right wing "rule". There are exceptions like any broad generalizations but the people that I know are "salt of the earth" type people who are very involved in the communities and charities. I think this is true of most US Muslims. In my opinion, alienating them and making them more suspicious of our government is not the best way to deal with trying to arrest more dangerous elements.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AI Overview



Sharia law is the religious and moral guidance system of Islam, derived from the Quran and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad. It covers personal faith, daily rituals, ethics, and family life, alongside specific legal principles. Application varies widely, influencing personal status laws in some countries or national legal codes in others. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Core Sources and Concepts
    • The Quran: The holy book of Islam, containing foundational spiritual and moral principles.
    • The Sunnah: The practical example, traditions, and sayings of Prophet Muhammad.
    • Fiqh: Human jurisprudence and scholarly interpretation used to apply Sharia principles to practical, everyday situations. [1, 2, 3, 4]

Scope of Guidance
    • Personal Worship: Directs daily prayers, fasting during Ramadan, charity, and religious pilgrimages.




I am not worried. But a large portion of muslims want sharia law (25% strongly support and 14% somewhat support)
For a religion that has a problem with terrorism, with a religion where there are those who feel other countries or people or religions do not have a right to exist, for a religion that treats women as not equal.....

As an American: I can say whatever I want. But if I say bad things about the Muhammad, I may be killed. Also, I have no problems saying Israel should stop with the settlements. Can you say Israel has a right to exist, 9/11 and 10/7 were wrong, and that women should have equal rights to men? Can you disavow radical islam and denounce terrorism? Why is there no support to overthrow Hamas and IRGC? If Israel and Palestine were reversed, would it be ok to say genocide against the palestinians? Just march them into the sea.... I just do not hear anyone calling for that. The other side calls for peace.


Again are you saying the 25% of Muslims want Sharia law to govern how that live or are you saying the 25% want the US Constitution to change to Sharia law? I agree with you on the former but not on the latter. There is no credible evidence of that and many Muslim countries like Turkey don't even practice that.
 
Steve’s post wasn’t from social media and I’ve already posted a clip where Frank Turek explains what it is but you disagree. You don’t want to believe or listen to differing views so I’m done discussing

And to answer your question I actually do know a Pakistani who believes gender customs and practices in America are abhorrent
Your friend Frank Turek's social media ragebait clip we already discussed that equates the extreme repressive Iranian government with the religion of 2 billion people. I posted a clip of Israeli settlers. I hope you don't make the same generalizations about all Jewish people.

Now you bring up a random 'Pakistani' you met after meeting many 'nice Muslims.' I bet he agrees with our esteemed President:



You're done because you couldn't answer simple, direct questions: What specific U.S. laws are Muslims trying to pass, and what rights are they actually taking from you?


AI Overview



Sharia law is the religious and moral guidance system of Islam, derived from the Quran and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad. It covers personal faith, daily rituals, ethics, and family life, alongside specific legal principles. Application varies widely, influencing personal status laws in some countries or national legal codes in others. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Core Sources and Concepts
    • The Quran: The holy book of Islam, containing foundational spiritual and moral principles.
    • The Sunnah: The practical example, traditions, and sayings of Prophet Muhammad.
    • Fiqh: Human jurisprudence and scholarly interpretation used to apply Sharia principles to practical, everyday situations. [1, 2, 3, 4]

Scope of Guidance
    • Personal Worship: Directs daily prayers, fasting during Ramadan, charity, and religious pilgrimages.




I am not worried. But a large portion of muslims want sharia law (25% strongly support and 14% somewhat support)
For a religion that has a problem with terrorism, with a religion where there are those who feel other countries or people or religions do not have a right to exist, for a religion that treats women as not equal.....

As an American: I can say whatever I want. But if I say bad things about the Muhammad, I may be killed. Also, I have no problems saying Israel should stop with the settlements. Can you say Israel has a right to exist, 9/11 and 10/7 were wrong, and that women should have equal rights to men? Can you disavow radical islam and denounce terrorism? Why is there no support to overthrow Hamas and IRGC? If Israel and Palestine were reversed, would it be ok to say genocide against the palestinians? Just march them into the sea.... I just do not hear anyone calling for that. The other side calls for peace.

We talked about your 25% stat on sharia law and others responded. Here was my response again which you dodged:

As stated Heritage Foundation - heavy right-wing anti-Muslim bias. Even so, look closely at the "nuance" section at the bottom of your own screenshot. 'Sharia law' means personal ethics and practices like fasting, praying or religious marriage. How is this different from Canon Law for Catholicism or Khalaka for Judaism? If you ask devout Christians or Jews whether they want their daily lives guided by religion and God (Canon Law, Halakha, or other), the majority will say yes. Following personal religious values while following the law of the land is practicing religious freedom under the Constitution.


Regarding second part of your post. You are again demonizing a two billion people religion based on the actions of extremist Iran government and Hamas. I already condemned them earlier, but everyday Muslims aren't required to pass your litmus test in order to prove themselves to you. How about the following:

- Ben Gvir, National Security of Israel, calling this week to kill 30-40 Gazans a day because they aren't people
- IDF killing tens of thousands of Palesitnian Children in Gaza
- settlers and IDF rampaging in the West Bank burning homes, destroying farms, and killing civilians (where Hamas doesn't govern by the way)

Israel represents the only Jewish majority country. Are American Jews required to pass a public litmus test of condemning Israel's actions above? No, because holding an entire religion responsible for the actions of a government is wrong.

The 'other side calls for peace' is not based on reality. See posts above, there has been no viable peace offer on the table in the past 50 years, just continuous settlement expansion in the West Bank. Totally different topic than the imaginary 'sharia takeover' in the United States.
 
There is a group of people actively using law and policy to restrict women's rights and autonomy and push religion in state institutions. Spoiler alert, it's not the Muslims:

Texas GOP trying to eliminate no-fault divorce, making it harder for women to leave abusive marriages:
Client Challenge

Controlling women's bodies and putting their health at risk:
‘It’s Killing the Women You Represent’: Texas Widower’s Plea to Lawmakers to End Abortion Ban

Mandating religious texts in public schools:

Texas can force schools to post Ten Commandments, federal appeals court rules | Houston Public Media
 
Your friend Frank Turek's social media ragebait clip we already discussed that equates the extreme repressive Iranian government with the religion of 2 billion people. I posted a clip of Israeli settlers. I hope you don't make the same generalizations about all Jewish people.

Now you bring up a random 'Pakistani' you met after meeting many 'nice Muslims.' I bet he agrees with our esteemed President:



You're done because you couldn't answer simple, direct questions: What specific U.S. laws are Muslims trying to pass, and what rights are they actually taking from you?




We talked about your 25% stat on sharia law and others responded. Here was my response again which you dodged:

As stated Heritage Foundation - heavy right-wing anti-Muslim bias. Even so, look closely at the "nuance" section at the bottom of your own screenshot. 'Sharia law' means personal ethics and practices like fasting, praying or religious marriage. How is this different from Canon Law for Catholicism or Khalaka for Judaism? If you ask devout Christians or Jews whether they want their daily lives guided by religion and God (Canon Law, Halakha, or other), the majority will say yes. Following personal religious values while following the law of the land is practicing religious freedom under the Constitution.


Regarding second part of your post. You are again demonizing a two billion people religion based on the actions of extremist Iran government and Hamas. I already condemned them earlier, but everyday Muslims aren't required to pass your litmus test in order to prove themselves to you. How about the following:

- Ben Gvir, National Security of Israel, calling this week to kill 30-40 Gazans a day because they aren't people
- IDF killing tens of thousands of Palesitnian Children in Gaza
- settlers and IDF rampaging in the West Bank burning homes, destroying farms, and killing civilians (where Hamas doesn't govern by the way)

Israel represents the only Jewish majority country. Are American Jews required to pass a public litmus test of condemning Israel's actions above? No, because holding an entire religion responsible for the actions of a government is wrong.

The 'other side calls for peace' is not based on reality. See posts above, there has been no viable peace offer on the table in the past 50 years, just continuous settlement expansion in the West Bank. Totally different topic than the imaginary 'sharia takeover' in the United States.

If you ask 100 Muslims if the murder of unarmed, non-combatant civilian Israelis by Gaza in 2023 was understandable and justified, how many would say yes?
 
If you ask 100 Muslims if the murder of unarmed, non-combatant civilian Israelis by Gaza in 2023 was understandable and justified, how many would say yes?
The problem is, you’re trying to say that if 25% of them say yes, then Muslims are bad and it’s ok to discriminate against them as a group. The bad acts of an in-group member are seen as the acts of an individual. Bad acts of an out group member reflect on the group as a whole.

Flip that around - If you asked 100 Israelis whether the murder of unarmed, noncombatant Palestinians was understandable and justified, how many would say yes? If it was 25% of them, are Israelis and by extension the Jewish religion inherently violent and brutal?
 
The problem is, you’re trying to say that if 25% of them say yes, then Muslims are bad and it’s ok to discriminate against them as a group. The bad acts of an in-group member are seen as the acts of an individual. Bad acts of an out group member reflect on the group as a whole.

Flip that around - If you asked 100 Israelis whether the murder of unarmed, noncombatant Palestinians was understandable and justified, how many would say yes? If it was 25% of them, are Israelis and by extension the Jewish religion inherently violent and brutal?
I'm not saying anything of the kind.

I'll change the question a little.

Ask 100 Muslims living in America currently (residents, students, immigrants, etc), if they feel the deliberate, intentionally targeted, wholesale slaughter of unarmed, noncombatant Israelis in 2021 was understandable and justified. Let me know if you feel I am not accurately characterizing what happened that day.

To flip it around, ask 100 Jews living in America currently, if they feel there is any situation where it would be understandable and justifiable for Israelis to engage in deliberate, intentionally targeted, wholesale slaughter of unarmed, noncombatant Palestinians.

I'm not putting any labels on anyone and I'm not demonizing anyone or any religion. I'm not extrapolating or stereotyping. It's a simple hypothetical question.
 
I'm not saying anything of the kind.

I'll change the question a little.

Ask 100 Muslims living in America currently (residents, students, immigrants, etc), if they feel the deliberate, intentionally targeted, wholesale slaughter of unarmed, noncombatant Israelis in 2021 was understandable and justified. Let me know if you feel I am not accurately characterizing what happened that day.

To flip it around, ask 100 Jews living in America currently, if they feel there is any situation where it would be understandable and justifiable for Israelis to engage in deliberate, intentionally targeted, wholesale slaughter of unarmed, noncombatant Palestinians.

I'm not putting any labels on anyone and I'm not demonizing anyone or any religion. I'm not extrapolating or stereotyping. It's a simple hypothetical question.
What does this have to do with American Muslims and the imaginary 'sharia takeover' in the US? Moving the goalposts.

Professional polls don't ask loaded hypotheticals for a reason. Yours is muddled with historical context and a long-standing conflict. Here is an actual poll by the Pew Research Center:

1. Views of the Israel-Hamas war

79% of American Muslims reject 10/7 attack as acceptable
62% of American Jews support the methods in the campaign in Gaza as acceptable

You're inventing a leading hypothetical projecting your assumptions about Muslims on 100 random. You changed your hypothetical when you realized your first one wasn't going to get you the answer you wanted. Why not change your hypothetical to a straightforward question that isn't rooted in a long-standing 70-year conflict: Do you support the intentional killing of innocent civilians? I expect you will see 0% in both groups.
 
What does this have to do with American Muslims and the imaginary 'sharia takeover' in the US? Moving the goalposts.

Professional polls don't ask loaded hypotheticals for a reason. Yours is muddled with historical context and a long-standing conflict. Here is an actual poll by the Pew Research Center:

1. Views of the Israel-Hamas war

79% of American Muslims reject 10/7 attack as acceptable
62% of American Jews support the methods in the campaign in Gaza as acceptable

You're inventing a leading hypothetical projecting your assumptions about Muslims on 100 random. You changed your hypothetical when you realized your first one wasn't going to get you the answer you wanted. Why not change your hypothetical to a straightforward question that isn't rooted in a long-standing 70-year conflict: Do you support the intentional killing of innocent civilians? I expect you will see 0% in both groups.
I'm just trying to help you understand why many Americans are apprehensive about the growth of Islam in America.

From your link, 21% of American Muslims said the "way Hamas carried out the Oct 7 attack" was acceptable. Another 28% were not sure.
 
I'm just trying to help you understand why many Americans are apprehensive about the growth of Islam in America.

From your link, 21% of American Muslims said the "way Hamas carried out the Oct 7 attack" was acceptable. Another 28% were not sure.
Yes, and 62% of US Jews say the way Israel is fighting the war is acceptable (a military campaign that has killed tens of thousands of children). Both answers imply that the killing of civilians on the otherside is acceptable in certain circumstances (as per your hypothetical). People on both sides are very emotionally charged and deeply invested in the historical context of this war and see the other as the aggressor.

What conclusions do you draw about US Muslims and US Jews as a whole from this? If 21% leads you to condemn an entire group, what about 62%?

And more importantly how does this relate to 'sharia law' here in the US? Or are we moving the goalposts from sharia law to a litmus test for US Muslims on how they view foreign policy
?
 
I'm just trying to help you understand why many Americans are apprehensive about the growth of Islam in America.

From your link, 21% of American Muslims said the "way Hamas carried out the Oct 7 attack" was acceptable. Another 28% were not sure.
I hate to tell you the Islam is the fasting growing religion in the world.

Go clutch your pearls......
 
I'm just trying to help you understand why many Americans are apprehensive about the growth of Islam in America.

From your link, 21% of American Muslims said the "way Hamas carried out the Oct 7 attack" was acceptable. Another 28% were not sure.
And 50 percent of Republicans think that Trump won in 2020. 84 percent of MAGA feels this way.

30 percent of Republicans say the Jan 6th was nonviolent and another 30% say that it was only somewhat violent.


So what is your point?
 
If by the end of 2026 I’m 112k owed in bonus money..as w2 when it is actually distributed, I will get probably 60k. The government must love “high earning” employees..cause they get all that money back
which is why the ultra rich do not take a monetary distribution - they take stocks, which are not taxed.

which you have no access to because you are not of that "protected" class.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just trying to help you understand why many Americans are apprehensive about the growth of Islam in America.

From your link, 21% of American Muslims said the "way Hamas carried out the Oct 7 attack" was acceptable. Another 28% were not sure.
americans were fearful of the growth of the Gernabs in America.

americans were fearful of the growth of Irish in America.

americans were fearful of the growth of italians in America.

Americans were so fearful of the growth of Chinese in America, so much so they made a law.


seems to have worked out pretty well...


Hoping for zero.
Have not seen or heard of any muslim publicly condemning this.
“Two years ago today, Hamas carried out a horrific war crime, killing more than 1,100 Israelis and kidnapping 250 more. I mourn these lives and pray for the safe return of every hostage still held and for every family whose lives were torn apart by these atrocities,” Mamdani said.

“I condemned Hamas on day one, right? I think they’re wrong. I think they committed war crimes. That’s not hard to say.” - El-Sayed.

"I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost yesterday, today, and every day," she wrote. "I am determined as ever to fight for a just future where everyone can live in peace, without fear and with true freedom, equal rights, and human dignity."

"I condemn the horrific acts we are seeing unfold today in Israel against children, women, the elderly, and the unarmed people who are being slaughtered and taken hostage by Hamas. Such senseless violence will only repeat the back and forth cycle we've seen, which we cannot allow to continue. We need to call for deescalation and ceasefire," Omar wrote. "I will keep advocating for peace and justice throughout the Middle East."



it helps to look outside the Foxosphere every now and then.
 
americans were fearful of the growth of the Gernabs in America.

americans were fearful of the growth of Irish in America.

americans were fearful of the growth of italians in America.

Americans were so fearful of the growth of Chinese in America, so much so they made a law.


seems to have worked out pretty well...



“Two years ago today, Hamas carried out a horrific war crime, killing more than 1,100 Israelis and kidnapping 250 more. I mourn these lives and pray for the safe return of every hostage still held and for every family whose lives were torn apart by these atrocities,” Mamdani said.

“I condemned Hamas on day one, right? I think they’re wrong. I think they committed war crimes. That’s not hard to say.” - El-Sayed.

"I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost yesterday, today, and every day," she wrote. "I am determined as ever to fight for a just future where everyone can live in peace, without fear and with true freedom, equal rights, and human dignity."

"I condemn the horrific acts we are seeing unfold today in Israel against children, women, the elderly, and the unarmed people who are being slaughtered and taken hostage by Hamas. Such senseless violence will only repeat the back and forth cycle we've seen, which we cannot allow to continue. We need to call for deescalation and ceasefire," Omar wrote. "I will keep advocating for peace and justice throughout the Middle East."



it helps to look outside the Foxosphere every now and then.
Look outside the Foxosphere?

Way too hard and you might find the truth.
Just want to be willfully blind