Socializing and Networking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tahfouna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, but where do you meet people with similar interest/goals as you (pre-dental, dental school, or who are pursuing any areas of healthcare etc...) I enjoy my friends but they're all set in their careers and I like to meet people who are pre-dental or in dental school... Is there a thread for that? Anyone in the Philadelphia area?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Are you non traditional?
premed people s lot of times will have similar goals.

It's gonna be hard to find on answer on how to find friends lol

I wasn't sure where to post this, but where do you meet people with similar interest/goals as you (pre-dental, dental school, or who are pursuing any areas of healthcare etc...) I enjoy my friends but they're all set in their careers and I like to meet people who are pre-dental or in dental school... Is there a thread for that? Anyone in the Philadelphia area?

You can always find people by offering to volunteer at dental related events (mission of mercy, etc.) or in a club.

It does become easier once you're in dental school.

Is there any pre-dent or ASDA chapter in your school? If there is, definitely join it. You will meet a lot of students with the exact same goal with you.