SOLD - TBR - The Berkeley Review Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MissRibeye

Floreant Dendritae!
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TBR is well known as the BEST option for those who want elite scores and/or need really deep science review for the MCAT.

As a nontrad, I used these books to get me a 515 on the MCAT this past summer, so GREAT MOJO all around!

I never wrote in the books so they are nice, clean, and PERFECT with very few page creases. I purchased these in 2020 for $308 with shipping on these.

Willing to meet up in Vegas for $225 or ship for $250.

I have:
  • Both Ochem
  • Both Biology
  • Both Physics
  • Both Chemistry
tbr books.jpg
tbrbooks2.jpg
 
Last edited: