Solubility/Acid Base GC Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wizkidz

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'v found myself struggling quite a bit with these types of questions a I have gone through destroyer. Anyone have any recommendations for resources to better my understanding of answering these types of questions?

Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

Instead of questions if you have gone through a number of them in destroyer, I would try to find another way to learn it. I would rewatch chad, BC if you have it, youtube, etc... to try and learn the topic a different way that you understand better.

Instead of questions if you have gone through a number of them in destroyer, I would try to find another way to learn it. I would rewatch chad, BC if you have it, youtube, etc... to try and learn the topic a different way that you understand better.

Yea, I think thats what I was looking for: other resources/videos people have used that might explain these topics in a different way that may help me understand it better!

I'v found myself struggling quite a bit with these types of questions a I have gone through destroyer. Anyone have any recommendations for resources to better my understanding of answering these types of questions?

Thank You!
The best textbook for General Chemistry is by Dr. Raymond Chang. If you seek a faster, more concise book, get the General Chemistry Destroyer. In your situation, I would likely go with Chang. I say this because it gives you another perspective on the material and a different style. If you cannot find a Chang book, Zumdahl or Ebbing are almost as good. The Destroyer as well as the actual DAT exam demands that you understand the basics of General Chemistry !

Hope this helps.

Dr. Romano