Solved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I wouldn't worry about Step 2 averages - frankly med students don't study for it as much - this will change, and so will the exam, moving forward.

In your position, I would choose between Colorado and Florida - whichever one you like more. Both should have good radiology and anesthesia matches.
 
Thanks for the input! Although I'm curious why you picked those two over VCU?

Nothing against VCU, its a good medical school and will set you up for success. Just sounded like you were more excited about Florida and Colorado. Also think that Colorado and Florida have slightly better reputations and more resources overall. I'd be happy to go to any of them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you want to talk about the recent reddit posts about CO, please PM me! I attended a Q&A where students addressed it and also some deans spoke about it in a different Q&A. I have a little summary regarding a few topics from the posts.