Some advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

researchprof

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, I withdrew my application for this cycle as my advisor just pulled out a list of crappy classes to take, so I finish next fall. So I will be doing more research.

I am one of those good at science but struggle at verbal, but I recently found out what I was doing wrong after analyzing the section for the past two weeks. I was thinking of retaking the MCAT for the 3rd time in case my August MCAT verbal score is below a 10 this time, and I am quite confident that I can score at least 9-10 should I retake, and double-digit sciences. but I do not know whether to retake it next April or August. I would have preferred August. Any thoughts? Never mind the fact that I am quite neurotic.