Some advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Snoopy0717

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted earlier and no one has replied i need someone opinion if i am on the right track. I am currently a second year student at FIU and i am on track to get into Pharmacy school. I would like to a bachelors in Health Science and want to know if that is good idea. Also do Pharmacy take students would get a C in one of there pre req's?
 
personally, i think it doesn't matter what u major in as long as you finish the pre-reqs. i don't think getting a c is a good thing, but i don't think it's bad if u have one. i have a few c's in pre-req classes and i've had four interview offers so far.
 
Bachelor degrees aren't required for the majority of programs but they definitely don't hurt your chances.
The C really depends on what class it was in. If it were a science pre-req, I, personally, would probably retake the class but its really up to you.