Some Advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ngoel

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I'm scheduled to take the DAT June 10th. I studied strong over winter break, really on and off during the school year, and have gotten back on it this week. However, I'm taking Physics this summer (which I HAVE to get an A in because my science GPA is beyond weak), and it starts next Tuesday. Plus, since AADSAS just opened up, I'm working on trying to get that submitted within the next few weeks as well.
I was thinking about moving my DAT date to somewhere around early July. The only thing is that you have to wait 90 days until you can re-take the test. So god forbid, I don't do well in July, I'd have to wait until October to re-take the DATs, which seems to be pretty late to send a strong score to dent schools, even opposed to September, which seems like it would still be alright.
What does everyone else think? I don't know want to take it if I'm not ready, but I don't want to wait and leave no room for another retake, just in case.

Members don't see this ad.

personally i'd say if you feel waiting til July will really improve your score significantly, it's better to do that. don't push it back otherwise...sooner or later you're gonna have to step up to the plate. It all depends on how much you think that extra month will actually help you...