Some comic relief... topical of course!

Started by EyeBaller
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brian Regan visits his Eye Doctor... (clean)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAE0OnnmqQg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love it!!! I've heard that finding humor in optometric related things on gets worse as you continue in the profession. For example, me, in my non-optometric world, would think that a group of people dressing up as the Circle of Willis for Halloween stupid and completely unfunny. Now, I laugh just thinking about. Not to mention Circle of Least Confusion t-shirts and eye related puns. It's official... I'm an optometric dork! 😎

Anybody else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love it!!! I've heard that finding humor in optometric related things on gets worse as you continue in the profession. For example, me, in my non-optometric world, would think that a group of people dressing up as the Circle of Willis for Halloween stupid and completely unfunny. Now, I laugh just thinking about. Not to mention Circle of Least Confusion t-shirts and eye related puns. It's official... I'm an optometric dork! 😎

Anybody else?


Last year we had someone dress up in S&M gear.. with whips and chains.. she had an eyeball attached to one of the chains.. she was, of course ...... Ocular Dominance.... :laugh:
 
Duuuuuude I wish I heard about that BEFORE Halloween! That's just awesome. Though I probably wouldn't actually do it.