Some help on MWU CCP candidate visit??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NuclearTech

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just recently received a Mandatory Candidate Visit from Midwestern Univ. in Downers Grove and I was wondering if anyone could give me some updated insight on what to expect, how to prepare, quality of program, etc. The interview section has not been updated since March, so any fresh reports would be great. Also, they say that the visit is informative, not evaluative....anyone have any idea on the validity of that statement? They invite 600, and accept ~250.....there has to be something going on.

Members don't see this ad.

[ Also, they say that the visit is informative, not evaluative....anyone have any idea on the validity of that statement? They invite 600, and accept ~250.....there has to be something going on.[/QUOTE]

It's true... the visit consists of presentations.. There would also be a writing exercise and a q&a portion. It would not be evaluated, it's mostly for students to ask them questions about the program. There's nothing to worry about.. They are 200 seats for incoming class of '06. There's no one-on-one interview like other interviews.

what supertech said...lol