some last minute advice please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mkitties

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys i'm taking the usmle on thursday and i wanted some advice on what to review. my weakest areas are physio, immuno, embryo and anatomy...
at this point in the game what is more important to review considering the amount of time i have left? and from what sources? (ive used FA, step up, kaplan)
or should i just do a quick review of my stronger subjects and make sure i maximize my points in those areas?
any input would be appreciated!
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Depends, if you weak areas are weak because you haven't spent time studying them, then definitely study your weak areas. If you've studied those areas a lot but don't seem to be improving, then you might want to just look at questions in those weak areas and memorize some key facts that way. If you've already done that too, then I suppose you can jsut review your strong areas to make sure you handle business there.

coming out of my test I wished I had spent a just a little more time on neuro and physio, esp renal and endo.