Some more randomness in this random app process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Surferboy

basileus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was trying to draft up some answers to the "life-challenge" secondary questions and realized I've had a pretty smooth life. I was fortunate that I was raised in a well-off, loving family. I also haven't had any medical problems..........until 2 nights ago when my stomach started hurting. Couldn't sleep all night and woke up to a localized pain in my lower right abdominal area. My head was thinking "appendicitis" but my heart was hoping it was the mexican food i ate the night before.

Decided to go to the ER and it turned out it was an appendicitis. Just had surgery last night and now I'm laying on the couch recovering and trying to finish these secondaries.

I love good timing.

Members don't see this ad.

So how did you overcome the challenge of appendicitis and how did you grow from this situation?

Sorry, I'm confused.

Oh I'm not going to use this surgery. I have something else. I just thought it ironic that I had my first major medical incident the day I was trying to figure out an answer this question.

Members don't see this ad :)
you can write about how you are naturally gifted at medicine, having intuitively diagnosed appendicitis =P

AlanAlanine:you can write about how you are naturally gifted at medicine, having intuitively diagnosed appendicitis =P

Once you have that you'll know you have it. I was 14 years old and went to grab my biology book to see on which side is that annoying piece of tissue.

Gah, appendicitis apparently runs in my family. In fact, my dad and my siblings got it right about this age. Knowing my luck I'll probaby start puking and keel over 10 minutes before an interview.