Some questions about PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shiloh1990

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone :
I'm starting my pre requirements at a community college , I'm done with general chm 1-2 ,next fall I'm starting Bio1 , Organic 1 and calculus .My question is when should I start preparing to the PCAT and how long it takes to be fully prepared .I'm not sure when should I start applying to Pharm school either . Do u think I can finish all of this by Fall 2014 ?
 
I would do it as soon as you finish gen chem o chem and bio sequence and one sem of calculus. It was sufficient enough for me. Get Dr Collins. Study hard for a ten days and your good. Maybe more if you feel like you need to.