Some Questions about Ross and Caribbean schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Illini234567

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just have some questions about Ross med and my chances of getting in. I did my undergrad at Illinois and have an overall gpa 3.2 and a sci gpa of 2.98. I got a 22 on my mcats. I took my mcat 1 week after my father past away so I was not really in the mindset to take the test. I have research and lots of ec's. Do you think I could get into ross for fall 2010? I plan on sending in my app tomorrow. How long does it usually take to get an interview? How long after the interview to get acceptance? If I do get an interview, where would it be? I assume New Jersey.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just have some questions about Ross med and my chances of getting in. I did my undergrad at Illinois and have an overall gpa 3.2 and a sci gpa of 2.98. I got a 22 on my mcats. I took my mcat 1 week after my father past away so I was not really in the mindset to take the test. I have research and lots of ec's. Do you think I could get into ross for fall 2010? I plan on sending in my app tomorrow. How long does it usually take to get an interview? How long after the interview to get acceptance? If I do get an interview, where would it be? I assume New Jersey.

Retake the MCAT. Score better than 30 and apply to some US MD/DO schools. If you don't get any acceptances by this time next year then consider applying to the carib.

Exhaust every other option before applying to the carib!!!!!
 
I have a 26 MCAT and 2.6 GPA. I was wondering what my chances were with Ross or if anyone with similar stats had gotten in?
 
im 4th semester here at ross and i wholeheartedly recommend you explore all other options before coming here. itll work as a last resort but is terrible otherwise. they give you no guidance and are shady in general. id go into it more, but i dont have time to list all of the BS that has gone on here since i matriculated