some questions about the pcat layout

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anthony2001

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey i was wondering for those who wrote the test what the order of the subtests were so that I have some idea before i write it on the 22nd. Also how much space is given for each essay quesiton?
 
I think it's writing first, then it was either verbal/reading/bio (and then a short break) followed by a 2nd piece of writing and quant/chem or the other way around. Not sure if they rearranged anything for each PCAT cycle but that's how I remembered it last June. I'm fairly sure that's how it went because I remember doing all the calculation type questions in the 2nd half of my test day.