Some questions about the PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sierrawest

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. Does anyone know when the dates for the 09-10 PCAT will be released?

Also, if I want to send my applications and supp. materials like in August(since I want to apply early), but I don't perform well on the pcat, would the school let me retake the pcat for a later date(by notification or something) or would they just base my admission on what I have sent and that august pcat score? I have seen some threads in here in which peeps were told to take it again, does that always happen? Maybe it's better to wait until receiving the pcat score before sending the application? hope this makes sense.

thanks