some questions...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luckycloud5

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
some questions about pharmcas:

1. we have to convert our grade to the pharmcas grade...do i just re-list my letter grade as the pharmcas letter grade? i'm kinda confused about their conversions. :confused:

2.under the "credits" section...do we list the grade points that we earned or the number of units the course is worth (is that what they mean by credits attempted?)?

thanks in advance. just need some clarification. =)

Members don't see this ad.

I just got done filling out this section on PharmCAS...

Once you enter your letter grade as it appears on your transcript you just tab down to the PharmCAS grade part it will automatically enter it there.

The credits section is the part you indicate how many credit hours (or units) that class is worth, not the grade points.

Hope that helps!

thanks! =)

also, one more thing...when i imput winter and spring quarters...it lists spring quarter before my winter quarter...even though i took the winter quarter classes first (same year)...

i am listing it exactly as it says in my transcript (i.e winter 2004 and spring 2004) and pharmcas wants it in chronological order...but they change the order...

any suggestions? thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same problem!!!

I listed them exactly as they appeared on my transcript: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer....

but PharmCAS lists them: Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter

One of us should send them an email. They answered the other questions I had, but they are pretty slow to respond.

Ok. I just sent them an email. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon. I'll let you know what they say.

=)

Thanks.

luckycloud5 said:
thanks! =)

also, one more thing...when i imput winter and spring quarters...it lists spring quarter before my winter quarter...even though i took the winter quarter classes first (same year)...

i am listing it exactly as it says in my transcript (i.e winter 2004 and spring 2004) and pharmcas wants it in chronological order...but they change the order...

any suggestions? thanks. :)
Yeah, I thought that was strange last year too. As far as I know, it doesn't matter that they change the order - mine went through last year just fine. Whichever school you end up at will have to have a new, official copy of all your transcripts anyway.

Yup. They just emailed me back this morning, telling me it's not a problem.

=)

Thanks.

Awesome.... one less thing to worry about! Thanks!