Step II Someone mentioned Step 2 change on August 10th? What?!

Started by nightowl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nightowl

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just heard that as of August 10th, they are making less questions on the exam and as a result there will be a two month lag in getting the scores back. Can anyone vouch for this? I am really tempted to move mine up a few days if this is the case- I'm currently signed up for August 11th.

also, how extensive are the changes? anyone know?
 
I think to avoid the fee, you need to move it to Aug 8th or 9th by noon today (from what they told me). If you were going to take it on the 11th anyway, might as well take it a day or two earlier.