Someone please help me.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kenny333

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently a dental assistant student, but that may soon change. I was recently in the hospital for throat surgery, and although I got back and found out I had a huge project due. Tonight is my last night and if I do not finish it in time I will be kicked out...The project is too draw a diagram and label the Labial, Lingual, Distal, Mesial, Incisal sides for the following teeth, Maxillary Central Incisor, Maxillary Lateral Incisor, Maxillary Canine, Maxillary First Pre-Molar, Maxillary Second Pre-Molar, Maxillary First Molar, Maxillary Second Molar, Mandibular Central Incisor, Mandibular Lateral Incisor, Mandibular Canine, Mandibular First Pre-Molar, Mandibular Second Pre-Molar, Mandibular First Molar, and Mandibular Second Molar.

Please, I'm not asking you to do my homework, I'm asking you to help save the job I really want, and I've broken down crying twice. I really want to do this and have a good job to support my family, Please.

Members don't see this ad.

Wont they give you an extension on the project due to the surgery???
I'd think they might be willing to cut you some slack considering the circumstances.

Just photocopy a dental anatomy textbook, trace the pictures, label them, and you'll be done. We had to do something like this early in dental school and it took like 20 minutes total. You'll be fine.

cheek

buccal/facial

lips mesial tooth distal phyarnx

lingual/palatal

tongue