something about Post-Bac program at UC Berkeley extension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sensitive78

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I registered in this site just now to write a review and show my frustration about
Post-Bac program in UC Berkeley extension.

I obtained my bachelors degree from a foreign country, I work full time in USA, and I wanted to get some Post-Bac certificate from a reputed organization/

I considered UCB extension, when my manager had taken some courses here.
It was a long process,I had to pay the fee, go through WES, to review my courses, weightage and the GPA I got from the bachelors degree from the foreign country.

Each course in this Post-Bac program from Information Systems&Management is a little expensive, I completed all the required courses with good grades, I paid the post-Bac certification fee and applied in time, it is more than 8 months that I completed my program, but I NEVER GOT the certificate.

I sent a couple of emails to the Director in Engineering and Technology, the last email I got from him is 5 months ago saying, that he will review the courses I've taken with the Dept Director and get back to me., but he never got back to me.

My teammate at the workplace has taken and completed the same Post-Bac program, he left many messages and emails with the Engineering and Technology division but never heard back.

some of the jobs I apply are asking me to show the actual certificate to prove I am not fraud.There is no proof.

I don't know, why they are playing with us like this? I also doubt, if anyone ever received a post-Bac certificate from UCB extension?

We are sincerely upset by this.
PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS TO ANYONE.:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Two things on this.

1. It's studentdoctor.net. Not studentIT.net.

2. Yet another reason why "postbaccalaureate" and "postbac" are totally useless terms.