something for you pre-vets..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone clicked this link? something about it being from a non-vet makes me wonder lol

Best thing I have ever seen! LOL omg... so true.

"Next time you pet fluffy kittens let me know, I enjoy petting kittens, too."

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Dude that is so two weeks ago

Which is practically 2 years in internet time.

ooo i dont even need to click it. jeez, i think this vid win's the "veterinary vid of the year award" it has been posted at least 3 times in the pre-vet/vet forums

You know one internet vid that i will never get sick of though? have you guys seen the double rainbow video? and the double rainbow SONG??? omgg i love it!!! so amazing! so intense! :cry:

ooo i dont even need to click it. jeez, i think this vid win's the "veterinary vid of the year award" it has been posted at least 3 times in the pre-vet/vet forums

You know one internet vid that i will never get sick of though? have you guys seen the double rainbow video? and the double rainbow SONG??? omgg i love it!!! so amazing! so intense! :cry:

Thanks ALOT, I just had to look that up on youtube and now I feel... uneasy inside.

They interviewed the double rainbow guy on the radio here on my way to school one morning... he's veeeery interesting. lol he was all, "I wasn't intoxicated or high on anything, just in awe of seeing god in that rainbow.. i saw god that day.. but if you go to my youtube, you can see me high off my ass with my son if you do want to see me high!" lol his other videos are funny too, he's a weird guy... Yosemite Bear is what he calls himself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hungrybear9562

Thanks ALOT, I just had to look that up on youtube and now I feel... uneasy inside.

lol no but seriously, i really do like the song and video. it cracks me up every time!! the song is so popular now that you can buy it off itunes haha

Balidoll-that guy is so funny looking! i saw the interview and i saw him in his other videos

Ohhhhh!! Dont be afraid to click the link, its not a virus or anything. It is entertaining lol.

An even crazier part though.. is how Vets have to teach MDs how to do various surgeries and procedures on animals they may have never seen or studied, in various research institutions. And then once trained they can do it all they want! Do you see MDs teaching Vets how to do any procedure on a human? I think not...