Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
something to lighten the mood.....
Started by JunkintheTrunk
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
call me crazy but i didn't think watching a cat die was funny.
call me crazy, but it wasn't real, silly
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
by the way, it was a commercial made in europe.
oh... 😱 🙁 ...I wish I hadn't seen that.
E
Eraserhead
BOO!
Take this to the Lounge, I feel sick now.
Take this to the Lounge, I feel sick now.
You must be really sick and psychotic to think that "lightened" the mood. Stay the F@#K away from me!!
I LOVE CATS😍
I LOVE CATS😍
E
Eraserhead
Originally posted by ken37
If a bloodless, special effects scene of a cat getting decapitated makes you sick, might I recommend that you consider a different career route than medical school.
i was being sarcastic. i have no feelings! mwhahaha.
people on this board take life way too seriously i think. but this movie is NOT funny and definitely NOT funny enough to make me pee even with 3 cups of coffee in me.
Originally posted by Eraserhead
BOO!
Take this to the Lounge, I feel sick now.
Unfortunately, it's already in the lounge. 😡
THOU SHALT NOT POST THE SAME THREAD IN MULTIPLE FORUMS.
cat death is humorous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 941
D
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 577
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 761
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 679