something to think about??

Started by bigpharmD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am not sure if that is a reflection of the whole country. Although I must admit ,most of the successful MDs I have met are affiliated with a major Hospital or University.
 
Actually, these comments do reflect what many patients think of us. Actually, many still like THEIR personal doctor, but feel that docs as a group are greedy and overpaid.

Never mind that at age 34 I've basically spent the last 10 years in training, borrowed >132k to go to school, made many financial and personal sacrifices to do this.

I think private practice docs in groups of 1-4 docs are going to go the way of the dinosaur fairly soon, and personally I think it's a bad thing. Personal service in medicine is GOOD, and the 1 on 1 relationship between a doc and patients is important.