Something wrong with AADSAS website?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pay5407

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is no login ID and Password space.
does anyone have this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

The application cycle's closed for 2008
They reopen in May. That's why there's no longer any login boxes

So how do you check status now that the application cycle is closed???
Scott

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how we will find out if we get into the schools if aadsas is reset?????

Do you think this is because they are updating
applicants' status and to prevent the view source thingy??

There is no login ID and Password space.
does anyone have this problem?

MUUUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA:laugh::smuggrin:, I bet you wish you knew the answer to that one...MUUUAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.

Just kidding, I have no idea why they did that. I don't recall them doing that in years past.

If I recall correctly, the same thing happened last year. The cycle closes and you can't access it anymore. Schools will e-mail or call from here on out. Good luck! I know I need it.

If I recall correctly, the same thing happened last year. The cycle closes and you can't access it anymore. Schools will e-mail or call from here on out. Good luck! I know I need it.

Is this true!??!??
I feel comfortable to look the aadsas status...
rather than waiting for snail mails....

Gotta call admission office to see if my address is correctly written....T_T

i think this is an error..because there are still boxes on the old aadsas pages from the years past...why would they take down the current one but keep the old ones?

I forgot to print out a copy of the pages I filled out! I hope I can go back and do this later sometime bc if I have to reapply, it'll make it a lot easier to have all my dates and hours for my experiences rather than having to look them up again!