Somewhat Confused about AADSAS App Date(s) For Fall 2011...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmpedUp

The Legend Still Lives
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
June 3rd is when it supposedly opens up. But is that date just for submission?

Does it open up before June 3rd so that transcripts and letters can be received in the system?

Just would like to know about this, because I can't really find the info in the search.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

you can't submit anything before June 3rd. Start online on June 3rd and go from there. I would recommend writing your personal statement before then though, that will save you lots of time.

you can't submit anything before June 3rd. Start online on June 3rd and go from there. I would recommend writing your personal statement before then though, that will save you lots of time.

I understand the fact that you can't submit before June 3rd.

buuuut...my question is when can we start sending transcripts/letters of recommendation to AADSAS to be uploaded into the system before June 3rd? That way, when June 3rd comes, all I have to do is press "submit." Know what I mean?

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately you'll just have to wait to send everything in. You'll need include the aadsas matching forms with both your transcripts and LORs, and those won't be available until AADSAS opens on June 3rd. That being said, you can make sure your LORs are completed by that date so that you can send them in immediately. If you're really worried about submitting early, you can always just have your transcript overnighted.

Unfortunately you'll just have to wait to send everything in. You'll need include the aadsas matching forms with both your transcripts and LORs, and those won't be available until AADSAS opens on June 3rd. That being said, you can make sure your LORs are completed by that date so that you can send them in immediately. If you're really worried about submitting early, you can always just have your transcript overnighted.

Gotchu! It's June 3rd then. Thank you very much.