somewhat off topic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drnobody

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm doing some research on the carib schools and trying to determine an average cost of living on each of the islands. I pose this question to those of you in attendance at various carib schools... per term, what does it cost to live? I understand that things vary from situation to situation and from island to island, but what is yours and what kinds of bills do you have? (assuming you don't mind sharing). Your information will certainly help a prospective student afford schooling. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps out!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm doing some research on the carib schools and trying to determine an average cost of living on each of the islands. I pose this question to those of you in attendance at various carib schools... per term, what does it cost to live? I understand that things vary from situation to situation and from island to island, but what is yours and what kinds of bills do you have? (assuming you don't mind sharing). Your information will certainly help a prospective student afford schooling. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps out!!

Depends on the island. Like living on the Cayman islands is gonna be higher than living on Bonaire.