Soooo anyone have any extra time...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Raimes

Third time is NOT a charm
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hahaha .... :D:D:D:D

I want to take all the information I can here...

and if anyone had anytime and wanted to rip my PS apart.... I'd love it.. or some suggestions...

And I'd be forever greatful! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty good at proofreading essays for tone and grammatical errors. Or at least, I used to be. I'm a couple of years out of college and essay writing now, but I should still be able to pick out any egregious errors. You can PM me or post it on here if you want.

it's one i've already submitted... i was just gonna take it and rip it apart.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be happy to look it over for you, so feel free to PM me.

Why keep second-guessing yourself right now? Why not wait and see if you get accepted this cycle? If not, THEN ask people to proof your PS for the next time. From a couple of your other posts it's obvious you're obviously not feeling too confident about your chances. You're being too hard on yourself so why risk adding fuel to the fire? Just hang in there with us.:thumbup:

I agree with JustCats. Don't fret... even if you don't get in, you can still schedule a post-mortem interview with the adcoms and they'll tell you what you need to improve on in your application, and in your PS if that needs fixing too. So don't worry so much! Just try to hold out until you find out! :)