Soooo, does the army still do reimbursements?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. Sad

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in a reimbursement request in early October 2019 and I haven’t heard anything. When I emailed my HPSP handler lady in November she just said they were way behind (still checking requests from July), that she couldn’t check the status and that resubmitting would get the old request thrown out. Is there anyway to check the status? How would I even know if there was a problem receiving my request, no one sent an acknowledgement that it was received in the first place? It’s been over 4 months, it’s was a big request, I sure would like to get that money.

Members don't see this ad.

I sent one in at the beginning of September and didn't receive it until this week. I'm sure yours will show up in the next month.

There is no system in place to check the status, no person you can call to make sure they even have it on file, nothing. Just double-check that you sent it to the correct email address and that's the best you can do.

Same boat, this has been a hot topic in the FB group for the past 6 months