Sophas and deadlines Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pistachios

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm very confused about the Sophas application and I hope someone can clarify this for me.

I will be applying to schools that have deadlines months apart. Such as in Jan and then in April.

If I understand this correctly, I can only submit the application once (which I will do for the Jan deadline), but I won't be able to add any additional information on my application for the programs with deadlines in April?

Members don't see this ad.

I think I have an answer for this:

You can add more school designations and relative SOPs to those schools to your online applications even after you e-submit. Each additional school will cost you 40 bucks. Other parts of the application such as CV or activities could not be edited any more after e-submission. But transcripts may be updated according to SOPHAS. So you will need to submit the application for the Jan deadline first with everything ready but the SOP and second school designation, you will have plenty of time for these before April deadline. Hope this helps.