aelizabeth

10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Other Health Professions Student
When SOPHAS finally processed my transcript, they assigned about a third of my classes as "business"--I find this very strange because they are definitely NOT business, I had classified them as social science. Does it matter that they have been classified this way, and if so, should I contact them to request it is changed? Or is the sophas classification not a huge factor besides math/stat vs. other categories? (it's pretty clear from the class titles that is it nothing like business..)

publichealthfan

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
I don't know about importance or not but I would still contact SOPHAS to check and ask them why they classified it like they did.. jsut for your infomration if anything.

tt13

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
they assigned all my econ courses as business.

i don't think it matters ultimately. schools will see your transcript and will probably care more about the cumulative gpa...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.