Sophomore first sem schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheInstitute

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is what i have scheduled MATH M311 PHYS P 221 CHEM C 341 EALC C 201 MUS P 120 How will this be ? Chinese Teacher- xiaoying liles calc 3 teacher- carmen rovi Physics - londergan p120- no fukin clue orgo chem - reck I must get 4.0 like i did my first semester. anything below 3.9 is considered bad for me. i will be starting sophmore year first semester. I am going to go try very hard and use my intelligence in order to gt 4.0

math m 311 is calc 3 physics 221 is calc based physics ealc 201 is chinese year 2 chem c 341 is orgo chem I p 120 is non major piano

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still not sure if the OP is in English or not.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No one knows the answer to your question and many probably do not even understand what your question is. Each school is different. Talk to your peers, professors and advisers. Do your best in what you take.

Of what use is stating your professors names other than revealing yourself? Ill delete my post, just get rid of the names or anyone could do what I did.

We all know it was not a smart move. Yes, anyone could (actually I did for fun too). But no need to post it here.

Don't burn out! You'll regret it, and if you can handle the courses good luck! Course schedule seems alright to me.