Sorry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Indie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry about my last post guys.. I get mail from Kaplan all the time offering me free practice tests and evaluations and stuff all the time.. I assumed the material that was posted here was part of this freely distributed stuff... My apologies...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah..I got in trouble too for reposting that website where you can download kaplan stuff in response to someone asking about it. Who knew it was illegal to repost a website address. I didn't upload the material to that website, and the forum rules say that it's okay to post a website address to copyrighted materials...

oh well, one demerit from the mods...I don't think I'll melt and die.

I had asked in a previous post about a link that was posted a while back. I thought it was for the free material that kaplan distributes, but apparently it wasnt the same material someone posted... So I was simply apologizing...

I will forever hold a grudge.

;)

Sorry about my last post guys.. I get mail from Kaplan all the time offering me free practice tests and evaluations and stuff all the time.. I assumed the material that was posted here was part of this freely distributed stuff... My apologies...

i was VERY confused by that thread. there is a FREE online Kaplan test given by Kaplan that you can take by going to their website, which is what i thought you were asking for was a direct link to that resource. i couldn't tell if you were asking for something else or if other people didn't understand your request.

i took the kaplan online course and i remember them offering a FREE online test, which you can sign up for here:

http://www.kaptest.com/Kaplan/Article/Dental/Dental-Home/Apply-to-Dental-School/Prepare/DN_predent_practiceDAT.html

anyway, i still have NO idea what is going on with this, but here is the link i thought you were asking about in that original thread, which kaplan openly advertises as a FREE practice test available to ANYONE.

i was VERY confused by that thread. there is a FREE online Kaplan test given by Kaplan that you can take by going to their website, which is what i thought you were asking for was a direct link to that resource. i couldn't tell if you were asking for something else or if other people didn't understand your request.

i took the kaplan online course and i remember them offering a FREE online test, which you can sign up for here:

http://www.kaptest.com/Kaplan/Article/Dental/Dental-Home/Apply-to-Dental-School/Prepare/DN_predent_practiceDAT.html

anyway, i still have NO idea what is going on with this, but here is the link i thought you were asking about in that original thread, which kaplan openly advertises as a FREE practice test available to ANYONE.

Hello, thanks for the response. I got a demerit for my last post and someone mentioned assisting in piracy, but I knew Kaplan distributed free material.. I was looking for the Mcat version of what you sent me (but I dont want to get any more demerits..) The free practice tests Kaplan offered me in the mail are for the DAT and you have to go to a test center... I know they do the same thing for the Mcat and a friend wanted to look at that one. I remembered seeing it on here, but I didnt know you can just take it right on their website. Thanks, I will just search for it there.

i'm the adcom of all adcoms of all dental schools. what will you do for me for your top choice?

That sounds hot. I will do anything as long as it's legal.

Just kidding, that was a disclaimer, you can PM the details ;) ;) namean?!. Also, if you have any buddies that are adcoms for med schools, drop them my info as well. Thanks.