Sorting through Residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apefromthepast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I was wondering if there is way to sort through residency by their COMLEX I scores, unfilled spots or something that would show their competitiveness. I am a DO student, and my scores/application is not very competitive. I wanted to find ok/below-average family medicine residencies to apply to in order to cover my bases. Besides finding new residency or fairly new residencies (haven't graduated their first class), its been hard to sort through everything. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I was wondering if there is way to sort through residency by their COMLEX I scores, unfilled spots or something that would show their competitiveness. I am a DO student, and my scores/application is not very competitive. I wanted to find ok/below-average family medicine residencies to apply to in order to cover my bases. Besides finding new residency or fairly new residencies (haven't graduated their first class), its been hard to sort through everything. Any advice?
There are WAMC threads in virtually every forum. Use them.

Closing.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.