Sos Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zabispurs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my DAT tommorrow.. I'm pretty much on the verge of a breakdown right now.. I took one last science DAT Achiever test and did horrible. Maybe I'm just tired or maybe I don't know my sh.. Anyways.. I know how to solve all the Gen Chem problems, but I'm having problems over all these stupid properties of water, gas, temperature, liquids...pretty much this whole phase diagram stuff.

Does anyone have any links or last minute refreshers on this type of material?? I would really appreciate the help. The Kaplan book is not easy to understand in my opinion on all these chemical properties.. I like charts, outlines...

Members don't see this ad.

Zabispurs said:
I'm taking my DAT tommorrow.. I'm pretty much on the verge of a breakdown right now.. I took one last science DAT Achiever test and did horrible. Maybe I'm just tired or maybe I don't know my sh.. Anyways.. I know how to solve all the Gen Chem problems, but I'm having problems over all these stupid properties of water, gas, temperature, liquids...pretty much this whole phase diagram stuff.

Does anyone have any links or last minute refreshers on this type of material?? I would really appreciate the help. The Kaplan book is not easy to understand in my opinion on all these chemical properties.. I like charts, outlines...

Hope this helps: http://www.wwnorton.com/chemistry/home.htm

Best of luck to you on your test! :)