SOS pharmacy school help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacy272

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, guys! I know that everyone continuously posts about what their chances are of getting into a particular pharmacy school, but I really need help with this one! I want to apply early admissions to the University of Kentucky and am not sure if I am competitive or not. I have a 4.0 GPA and a 72 composite on the PCAT. I am also a certified pharmacy technician for about 2 years, and I have experience working at two vaccine clinics conducted by the pharmacy I work for. I'll have good LOR's, but I don't have a lot of other extracurricular activities to put on my application. I am also retaking my PCAT in September to get a better score. Is it worth apply early for me to UK or should I should apply to a less competitive school? I am a KY resident as well.
 
Hey, guys! I know that everyone continuously posts about what their chances are of getting into a particular pharmacy school, but I really need help with this one! I want to apply early admissions to the University of Kentucky and am not sure if I am competitive or not. I have a 4.0 GPA and a 72 composite on the PCAT. I am also a certified pharmacy technician for about 2 years, and I have experience working at two vaccine clinics conducted by the pharmacy I work for. I'll have good LOR's, but I don't have a lot of other extracurricular activities to put on my application. I am also retaking my PCAT in September to get a better score. Is it worth apply early for me to UK or should I should apply to a less competitive school? I am a KY resident as well.
I think you're pretty competitive! Go for it, worse comes to worst you'll get deferred to regular admission