SOS pharmacy school help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacy272

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys! I know that everyone continuously posts about what their chances are of getting into a particular pharmacy school, but I really need help with this one! I want to apply early admissions to the University of Kentucky and am not sure if I am competitive or not. I have a 4.0 GPA and a 72 composite on the PCAT. I am also a certified pharmacy technician for about 2 years, and I have experience working at two vaccine clinics conducted by the pharmacy I work for. I'll have good LOR's, but I don't have a lot of other extracurricular activities to put on my application. I am also retaking my PCAT in September to get a better score. Is it worth apply early for me to UK or should I should apply to a less competitive school? I am a KY resident as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, guys! I know that everyone continuously posts about what their chances are of getting into a particular pharmacy school, but I really need help with this one! I want to apply early admissions to the University of Kentucky and am not sure if I am competitive or not. I have a 4.0 GPA and a 72 composite on the PCAT. I am also a certified pharmacy technician for about 2 years, and I have experience working at two vaccine clinics conducted by the pharmacy I work for. I'll have good LOR's, but I don't have a lot of other extracurricular activities to put on my application. I am also retaking my PCAT in September to get a better score. Is it worth apply early for me to UK or should I should apply to a less competitive school? I am a KY resident as well.
I think you're pretty competitive! Go for it, worse comes to worst you'll get deferred to regular admission