-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Soulmate
Started by IronMannn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My husband has been done with pharmacy school for a long while, but there are several of his classmates that met there and eventually married. A few others that met people on their rotations or working summer internships.
So yes it does happen.
So yes it does happen.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Soulmates don't neccessarily have to appear in your life only during those 4 years. Don't worry. There are plenty of opportunities to find your soulmate. It doesn't have to be while you're in school and you're really limiting yourself if you think so. Don't feel pressured just because your friends are married.
I, for once, like somebody who's in a different field than me. It just makes life more interesting and I know I won't find him in pharmacy school.
I, for once, like somebody who's in a different field than me. It just makes life more interesting and I know I won't find him in pharmacy school.
haha Funny this came up. I have been talking to my friends a lot about how I DO NOT want to marry a pharmacist, especially one of my classmates. I feel the constant competition between the two of us would be a deal-breaker in the relationship. Personal choice, but you never know what is going to happen. That's just my opinion though
Does students in pharmacy school eventually get married to their classmates or only if you're at a location that is less populated and you have no other choice?
Don't worry there is one for everybody whether he/she is pretty or ugly.😀
I agree with the two above. If I had to go off of pure preference at the moment, I would have to say I do not want to date someone in the health professions. I know my reasons are stupid however, so I would definitely not count someone out just because they are in pharmacy school with me, or any other health program. Besides I will have a boyfriend when I go to school, but I'm just saying you never know if it will work out.
>>> Well they aren't above me anymore... but I agree with AQ47 too... kind of (only because some people don't ever get married so maybe they are meant to be single, by preference or whatever)
>>> Well they aren't above me anymore... but I agree with AQ47 too... kind of (only because some people don't ever get married so maybe they are meant to be single, by preference or whatever)
Last edited:
I agree... That and I don't want her to be more knowledgeable or successful than me in my own field!haha Funny this came up. I have been talking to my friends a lot about how I DO NOT want to marry a pharmacist, especially one of my classmates. I feel the constant competition between the two of us would be a deal-breaker in the relationship. Personal choice, but you never know what is going to happen. That's just my opinion though
I know in my class there already been classmates that have hooked up and become couples. It's pretty much inevitable since lets face it.....we have no life in pharm school and are always at school.....LOL.
I know in my class there already been classmates that have hooked up and become couples. It's pretty much inevitable since lets face it.....we have no life in pharm school and are always at school.....LOL.
Yep, and having someone who understands is essential!
This is one of the reasons why military marriages between soldier and civilian rarely last long at all... Civilians don't understand the time commitment by and large.
Same thing if you were going to date someone who wasn't in pharmacy school (or at least similarly engaged).
i don't really care what's her profession, as long as she got this trunk:![]()
Good luck with that. lol
marry us dentists 😀
That's what my mom is pushing for .... "well, if you don't want to BE a dentist, at least marry one!" 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you'll be too busy for that. Relationship is extra stress and time you don't need/have.
Last edited: